Print Screen with Snipping Tool Windows 7

Posted by Otak Komputer on Thursday 27 January 2011

Hi all readers, it's a long time no update in here. I'm sorry for that, it because I need to focus for my mini Thesis for my graduate. Until now I still working on it, but now I'm on a stuck. So I want to make a little talk in here. This is a simple thing that we do with our computer activities, we want to capture an image from our desktop. There are so many application for that, as example my Laptop has a dedicated button to do that. I mean a real dedicated one, not the print screen button. But we have a problem here, because sometimes we are not need whole the screen to capture, just a piece of it. Usually we push print screen button and we make another step to crop it whit another softwares or applications. In Windows 7 we have it with one tool.

Maybe a new user for Windows 7 didn't know about this one. It's called Snipping Tool. You will find this tool in accessories folder in start menu. You will see this icon.

You just need to click it and you will get a pointer to point from where to where location on your desktop need to be captured. So, you don't need to print screen your desktop and editing for your need. Just click, drag the area, then finish. You can save it or directly use it with your document or anything else you want. But just in case, I suggest to save it for another purpose. That's all, I hope you will find an easiest way to do print screen your desktop. See you in the next post.





Blog, Updated at: 07:01

4 comments:

  1. Great, great post! It’s something I have never thought about, really, but it makes a whole lot of sense. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i love this, i've just heard from your blogpost, thank you

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive