New Theme that I used for my Wordpress

Posted by Otak Komputer on Tuesday 5 January 2010


This is my blog new face. Why I change it from P2 to this one anyway? First reason is I was transferring from old hosting place to new one. I hope it will more accessible and reliable to view Tulisanku without waiting longer like using that old themes. Because of that, all my file in old place still there and I didn't copy it to new one. Why? Nothing important reason doing that, just want to leave it behind and do it something new start from 0.

OK, I will tell you what theme I use now. It's a minimag. This themes niche is for magazine blog to show of their stories to reader. My blog isn't a magazine niche, but I like their features, especially featured posts in top using javascript to change it dynamically. For others features see below :
  • Customize Layout
  • 1 Column Fixed Width
  • Featured Content Slider
  • Footer Content Tabbers (Widget Ready)
  • Adsense Ready
  • Banner Advertisement Ready (Copy & Paste Code)
  • ShareThis Integration In Post
  • Threaded Comments
  • Tested On Firefox And IE7
  • Compatible With WordPress Version 2.7+ and 2.8+
  • Valid XHTML And CSS
 For me, this themes give me a lot of option to change it from dashboard or doing hard code change. Give a try to this one and you will see how useful it. For download it, visit this site. Rahim Rasyid

Blog, Updated at: 14:10

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive