Wireshark = A shark on your network

Posted by Otak Komputer on Sunday 28 October 2012

Wireshark, one of the famous tools for a network administrator or maybe for hackers to monitoring their targets. Is it look like a sophisticated one? Maybe yes and maybe no, depend on your goals using this tools. Sometimes I use this for monitoring all the network activities in my office, so I can trace what is or where is the problem that make my network slow or maybe there is some abnormal activities is going on. Maybe if you're boring sometimes, try to capture your friends activities on the internet for a practice.
I don't know much about this tools, but there is so many function that you can explore for your own purpose. And here, I want to remind you, do it on your own risk, never blame me to tell you this tools :-p

 and  free online proxy servers pro

Blog, Updated at: 19:39

1 comments:

Blog Archive