In my latest post, we had talked about how to make a post in wordpress blog. In this post, it still about how to make a post, but we concern to publish area in the right sidebar. We can see it like this image below
- Save Draft : your post will be a draft in edit posting area, so it will not publish until you set it back to publish.
- Preview : you will see your post before you really posting it in you blog. It will look like your true post.
- Status; if we click edit link, you will see like this image below
- Visibility; it set your post who will see it after you publishing your post.
- One more left, publishing mode. OK, you already click the edit link don't you. We have like this