Make a Post in Wordpress Blog

Posted by Otak Komputer on Saturday 25 July 2009

Good evening everybody, I wish you all in good condition today. According to my latest post, I'm promise to show you how to make a post in wordpress blog. You didn't ever read my latest post? Maybe you perhapes read it first. OK, I assume all of you had been read my latest post, so we'll continue our step to make a good blog.
As usually, I'll give you step by step how to post, watch below my friends :


  1. For this first step, you know what to do, don't you? Yes, open your dashboard. You will see so many link to customize your blog.
  2. Now, we want to make a new post, rigth? Choose add new in post widget in left side bar. You can see this image I hope.




    Post widget
  3. After that, you will see a page to write what you want to write. I'll not give you a screenshoot, because it to big to display ( lol ).
  4. Now we will talk about navigation.




    title post and formating
  5. Number 1 in image above is place to type your post title. Number 2 for formating your typing in post and number 3 for switch between composed mode with html mode.
  6. After you finish write your post, this is next step you have to done. Set properties of your post.

    publish and tag
  7. Tag will make your post in a category, an it will be associate with other post with same tag.
Hufh, really hard to talk about this in one post, hehehehe. OK, maybe for basic posting it's little help you to make a post. I hope you like it, and try to make your first post in your blog. Cheer up! Rahim Rasyid

Blog, Updated at: 21:32

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive