Alienware - Custom Prebuild Laptop

Posted by Otak Komputer on Thursday 15 April 2010


I'm really impressed about this one, Alienware for custom laptop as you wish. We can choose every parts that we want and count the payment online. Interaction with user in their website really nice, when I use it I fill like talking to customer services.

Alienware is an American computer hardware company and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Dell, Inc. Alienware mainly assembles third party components into desktops and laptops with custom enclosures for high-performance gaming. These products also support graphically intense applications such as video editing, simulation, and audio editing.

This product really awesome, give us a flexibility to choose what parts we want for our new laptop or desktop PC. You have to try their website, although I can't buy it for me :P . You can see their products below

Blog, Updated at: 04:30

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive