PDF Converter | Convert pdf file to it source type

Posted by Otak Komputer on Tuesday 18 May 2010

Sometimes we want to edit a pdf file to rewrite or make a little change. But we can't do it directly to edit the pdf file. So we need to change it to source type, like word, excel, power point, and etc. How to do that? We need a tools to change from pdf to it source file.

AnyBizSoft PDF Converter are one of so many tools we can use. I try this software and give me a good result. There are 2 types, full version when we buy it and trial version that only can convert 3 page.

I have no money to buy full version, so I use the trial one :D. I use AnyBizSoft PDF to convert pdf file I have get from my college teacher. Some files use a full color, so when I want to print it, I use so many ink for that useless color. This is the reason why I use AnyBizSoft.

The result is very very good for me because I can edit it like flipping my own hand. Then I think about how to convert it again to pdf? For this problem, there are so many tools we can use, freeware or commercial tools. Try this one my friends.....

Blog, Updated at: 08:20

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive