ReminderFox, a reminder for you when browsing on internet. Sometimes, we forget to do something when we browse our favorite sites. With ReminderFox, it will give us a signal as we set it.
OK, I'll give a review about this and give you step by step to use it. As usual, I write it point to point and give pictures to make it easy to follow.
- I think you have installed the add-on. If not, you can find it easily at firefox add-on site.
- Access your ReminderFox options with 2 ways. First one, go to Tools -- > ReminderFox -- > Option. Second one, point your mouse to bottom right corner and double click red ribbon icon.
- I hope you see like what I see here. There are 2 tabs, Reminder anda ToDo's tab. Let we make you see like this one.
- On the right area, we see a calender. If you see like that, welcome to ReminderFox.
- Now we'll add a reminder for us to do. It's really easy, just select your date, month, and year that you have make a schedule. Double click on it.
- Then you will see like this one I hope. Write your description, choose your duration, and something else you want.
- That's all guys, explore it for more advance use
For my self especially, it's really good add-on that help me to manage my activities when browsing. Give it a try guys :D